City car / van tour. The most significant places. The most interesting stories and facts. The best choice for the first time visitor.
What to Expect?
- Historical and modern parts of the city
- Selenga and Uda rivers
- Ethnographic museum
- Buddhist Center
Group: from 1 to 20 people
Total distance on roads: 35 km (22 mi)
Total walking distance: <3 km (2 mi)
Meeting with the guide.
The central square. Post WWII history of the city.
Selenga river embankment. Modern development of the city center.
Uda embankment. The historical part of the city.
Traditional lunch in the city center. Many places to choose from.
Theater of Russian Drama and new city part around it.
Modern Ulan-Ude. “Kvartala” Avtomobilistov avenue.
A short walk through the open-air ethnographic museum.
Parts of the city created during times of the USSR.
Panoramic view of the city from the territory of the Buddhist center.
End of the excursion.
- Private guided tour by car / van.
- All transportation costs.
- Entrance ticket to the ethnographic museum.
- Start and end at the specified location.
- City guide.
- Visiting museums and places not indicated in the itinerary.
- Lunch. (from 150 rubles per person)